Jackie and The A~Team

LIFE'S LIKE A NOVEL WITH THE END RIPPED OUT......

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thursday is the day....

Wow it’s been almost 12 days since I last posted a blog… Just a quick update I had a body scan last week and will meet with the doctors on Thursday to get results of the scan. And fingers crossed I will be cancer free. I am still in shock that I Jackie Fristoe has or had breast cancer.

I am continuously amazed by the wonderful people in my life that have been there like clockwork. I am forever grateful.

If you have an extra minute and don’t mind saying a quick prayer, send positive vibes, good energy or whatever you believe my way that all goes good Thursday I would appreciate it.

Talk to you all Thursday!!



If you didn’t read this in my last post please do so today I read this daily and I LOVE IT!!

I asked for strength and God gave the difficulties to make me strong. I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brain to work. I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome. I asked for patience and God placed me in situation where I was forced to wait. I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help. I asked for favors and God gave my opportunities. I asked for everything so I could enjoy life. Instead, He gave me life so I could enjoy everything. I received nothing I wanted I received everything I needed!



Much Love,

Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment