Jackie and The A~Team

LIFE'S LIKE A NOVEL WITH THE END RIPPED OUT......

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alliyah and her ramblings

Well it’s me again. Yep I bet your saying what that little girl said in that Poltergeist movie. She said “Their back.” But in this case I am the their so you would say “She’s back.” Instead of their you be saying she. WOW that’s kind of confusing. Well I’m done with that whole subject.





Okay I haven’t blog for a LONG while. Well I’m back in school…… YEP it’s been okay……………………. Can we talk about something else? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! Thank you.




I went to go see Thriller it was really AWESOME!!! There were zombie and ghost and vampires and a klown named Bubbles. He spells clown with a K. There was a really AWESOME song they played there. It was called Skinny Me. It’s a song by John Boy (He played bubbles the klown.)



Well I have had fun while I was off track. But I had to do an Egypt project but I wasn’t feeling good. You know I’m actually listening to Skinny Me right now. Music is what me and my family LOVE. I have an IPod shuffle and I listen to it quit a bit if I do say so myself. You know what I’m a tomboy but I’m friends with a bunch of girlie girls. How does that happen???





Well don’t worry this is my last thing I’m going to write about. I love the Percy Jackson series! It is like AMAZING!!!! Now I’m reading the Lost Hero series and The Kane series which are the Red Pyramid and the Throne of Fire. Yep well that’s all for now folks!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment